Terms & Conditions
www.Mcare.lk- Telemedicine and e channelling System-Sri Lanka
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone registering for Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone registering for www.Mcare.lk Telemedicine service shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. In case you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed further. Telemedicine shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. In case you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed further.
Mode of service -
WWW.MCARE.LK Telemedicine System allows the patient to place an online consultation request with any of the specialty doctors listed in the WWW.MCARE.LK website . However online consultation with a specific doctor/physician shall be confirmed subject to his/her availability. WWW.MCARE.LK reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment for any reasonable cause.
WWW.MCARE.LK Telemedicine System cannot process emergency requests through an online consultation. For any medical emergency please call “1990” or go to the nearest hospital.
Patient information -
- We request the patient to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, email id, ailments, relevant medical reports etc. If any in detail to help us serve you better.
- WWW.MCARE.LK Telemedicine System will be provided based on the details and medical records shared by you. You should understand that Telemedicine is not a substitute for an In-Person consult. Hence you are advised to confirm the diagnosis, treatment and prescription whenever you are able to come to the care provider for an in-person consult. In case your symptoms/condition does not improve, visit the nearest hospital for an in-person consultation.
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, WWW.MCARE.LK reserves the right to cancel your appointment without assuming any liability whatsoever. Hence, it’s advised to submit/upload all relevant and accurate information.
- While every attempt will be made to ensure comprehensiveness of the online consultation, based on the medical records provided by you and your symptoms discussed with the doctor during the online consultation, unforeseen situations may arise. You hereby acknowledge and consent to the online consultation by understanding its inherent limitations. WWW.MCARE.LK International or its doctors shall not be held liable for any unforeseen situations that may arise during or post the online consultation.
- You are solely responsible for the medical, health and personal information you provide to www.WWW.MCARE.LK .You acknowledge your discretion while submitting /uploading your required personal and clinical information. This information shall include patient’s details including contact details, medical history, testing/investigations results/reports, prescriptions, insurance details, card holder name and other relevant details. If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading.
- WWW.MCARE.LK is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or liability arising from the use of the information that you submit through any medium of online consultation.
- WWW.MCARE.LK offer online mode of payment using debit or credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our secured payment gateway once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees.
- WWW.MCARE.LK shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Refunds may only be made against genuine reason. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained; efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained. Refunds may be processed within 10 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact and payment details.
- Once the online consultation is completed on the preferred appointment date the follow-up with the respective specialist is valid only up to 7 days from the date of consultation. Hence post 7 days if there is a follow-up or a consultation is required it is essential to register again, where a consultation fee of 300 Rs is applicable.
- WWW.MCARE.LK may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service. If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
- You explicitly give your consent to allow our executive / physician to contact you over the phone or email submitted by you for us to provide the services that you had requested.
- For Terms and conditions on channelling fees please click the link for more details https://www.mcare.lk/channelling-fees/